On the plus side:
- I love to be able to frame. The Noctilux blocks a substantial part of the right side of the viewfinder in the Leica rangefinders, and I like to see what I picture.
- Focusing is now really easy with the magnification of the electronic viewfinder. My rate of keepers has suddenly raised exponentially.
- The 1/8000 shutter speed, that is one stop more than the 1/4000 that the Leica rangefinders offer.
- The camera is just the height of the lens, so it nicely lays flat. No more falling to the lens side when you leave it on a table.
- The electronic viewfinder does not quite get it in very bright days, but I can live with it.